Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cooking Challenge

Alright, here it is, my first Cooking Challenge!!
I decided that I wanted to get some friends in on cooking with me. So each week I am going to post some sort of challenge. I may post a recipe and ask my readers to cook it then review it. I may post a general idea or course. Each week I will think of something new. My idea is to have others cook it "with me" and then we can review how it went, what we would change, how you tweaked it to your liking. I am always looking for new insight on how to cook.
So this week I am going to make it simple. Burgers! This can be any type of burger you like, Beef, Turkey, Vegan, etc. have fun with it. Make burgers some night this week and let me know how you make it just right!
I want to know: What is your favorite burger?

2 comments:

Brenda said...

BURGER: I had four "gourmet" hamburger patties that were given to my husband as part of a Christmas gift. My challenge was to make this meat stretch for a family of eight. After cooking the hamburger patties, I diced them and added the meat and drippings (grease) to the brown gravy and served it with fresh mashed potatoes. It was just enough!

Alicia said...

What a great idea! I love that hamburger is so versatile.