Saturday, January 14, 2012

Baked Eggs


I found a cool egg recipe on Pam's Site. I tried it out the other morning and I am a big fan. I like to put all sorts of random things in my eggs.
This recipe is very easy to throw together. This is also great when you have random things in the fridge that need to be used up. You need an oven safe dish. I don't own Ramekins, yet, so I used a glass bowl.
I put in some sliced mushroom, diced ham, and chopped onion. Then break an egg over the top. If you like easy over eggs then don't break the yoke. I personally have to have my eggs cooked so I broke up the yolk a little. You can also do just the egg white. Sprinkle some cheese over the top, I used cheddar jack for mine and jabenero jack for my husbands, (optional) and place in the oven. Bake at 400 for 8-10 mins. If you want you cheese crispy turn on the broiler for 3-5 mins or until your cheese starts to crisp. I put some sliced avocado on top with a side of fresh Mango.
Before going in the oven.
Bon Appetite!

No comments: