Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Where is Winter?

So, I got my IceSpike package yesterday. However, I have no idea where the snow is. I haven't even taken them out of the package yet because...well...I don't need them right now.
I did go for a 2.25 mile walk yesterday and it was beautiful outside. I walked around the track at the park down the street from me. I was happy to see that I was doing the same speed, if not faster, on the track as I do on my treadmill. I got my first blister on my ankle! I know I should not be excited about getting a blister; however, I am! I am glad we don't wear shoes in my Zumba class because last night would have been far more painful
I also invested in some Bondi Bands. I used one for walking and for Zumba yesterday and it worked great! I have to admit, you could probably make them yourself for less though. I still am happy with my purchase.
I am planning on walking more and moving into jogging soon. I want to walk for a good amount of time at a faster pace before changing to jogging. Though, I feel ready for it.

No comments: