Saturday, February 18, 2012

Training

I am excited to be working with a new trainer starting on Monday. It is Tina from Best Body Fitness. I got my plan today and thrilled with how well she did at customizing it just for me.
I also got my Garmin 305 yesterday and am excited to try it our on Mon for my cardio session. Top that off with a new pair of Saucony's that I got. The last pair of running shoes I purchased was 13 years ago in Japan. I thought it was time for a new pair so I could get serious about running and not kill my feet!
I have been walking at my nearby park. It has a trail that is flat and markers that tell you how many laps to 1.1 miles. I have been walking 2.2 miles and love it. I plan on utilizing it for my beginning session getting back into running.
Part of my training includes strength training. I am so excited about this because I know that ST is vital to being healthy, but I am so lost when it comes to creating a solid routine. Thus, my hiring of Tina.

No comments: