Friday, April 6, 2012

Biking and GF

So, I have put biking into my workouts. First, because I signed up to do a Duathlon in July and need some major work. Second, because it gives me another form of cardio. Biking is freaking hard! As a kid I rode my bike every where! I would ride across Sacramento, CA without even thinking about it. I want to get back to being able to ride without wanting to die.
Today's ride consisted of mostly wind trying to blow me backwards. I was hating life for a good 3 miles of the 3.2 I rode. Nothing like throwing yourself in the fire to become stronger.
My family is still going strong with eating Gluten Free. I have found that GF bread at the store is nothing short of disgusting and I have been making my own bread. I have to boast that mine is fabulous! My next endeavor is to make hamburger and hot dogs buns. I don't really feel like I am missing out on anything food wise and my eating is far more controlled.

No comments: